1) What Counties do you work in? I regularly litigate in Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie, and Saratoga County Family Courts. There are other neighboring counties that I travel to on occasion for Family Court. Many other types of legal matters can be handled state-wide by mail.
2) Do you accept credit cards? Yes, I accept Visa/MC, Discover & American Express. You can pay in person or via a secure web link sent via email.
3) How much is your retainer? I do not have a set retainer amount. Each case is analyzed on a case to case basis, taking into consideration your facts/circumstances, County, Judge, estimation of necessity for litigation, and various other factors that we will review.
4) Do you have a free consultation? I do offer free telephone consultations. If your case requires a face to face consultation & document review, then there is a fee. Any fees paid for a consultation are credited toward your retainer if you choose to retain me.
5) Do you take payments? I encourage payment in full or by credit card, so that you can make payments on the card as your finances allow. However, I realize that not everyone has credit cards, so I review each case individually and make a determination as to what, if any, payment plan may be workable or appropriate for your case & acceptable to us both. ** There is no guarantee that we will reach an acceptable payment agreement, but I will try to work with you ***
6) What if I live out of the area/out of state but have a matter pending there, can you represent me? Yes, I can. I can conduct a video conference using Messenger or Skype to consult with you. Most Courts will allow you to appear for Electronic Testimony for preliminary matters, but most often you will need to personally appear for Trial. I can use technology to do all of our preparation & consultations without requiring you to travel.
7) We went to a mediator & got an agreement for our divorce. Can you process this for me? Yes, I can. I also can process this type of uncontested divorce with a mediation agreement for a discounted rate.
--> Do you have a question that you don't see here? Don't worry. . .just click the "Find Out More" button below & send me your question. I will email you the answer & also will post your question here for others!
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with The Law Office of Kelly D Hoyt through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is for legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.